Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

omega man wrote: »
    A mob of about 20 of them jumped the barriers at balbriggan station earlier this evening and hopped on a southbound train. Staff did nothing. God knows where they’re headed.

Either North or South unless the Dart network has been expanded. :P

A black day for the Dart.

Que the triggered left.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

You have never properly answered a question on here why should you be demanding others answer yours?:confused::confused:

What have I not answered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

ayo homey
    we south central now
    (google image gang balbriggan)
    fsdffewrfagreggregrewggtewwygsgrdshrhgrhtewhewh5.jpg

What have I not answered?

C8HWXTrUQAQ3vhQ.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

^^^^^^ A typical night at balbriggan train station

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

ayo homey
    we south central now

What’s the worst that can happen to them? They’ll get deported and slash the Garda that carried out the deportation?

ayo homey
    we south central now

Had it with the left.

For the left on this board is that the kind of picture you wanted for Dublin are you lot happy now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

C8HWXTrUQAQ3vhQ.jpg

Grand so.

When is MPFM coming down to see the truth? Heard the gang were hanging around last night on the steps of the station waiting to meet him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭omega man

Either North or South unless the Dart network has been expanded. :P

A black day for the Dart.

Que the triggered left.:D

Not a dart line but they could transfer to dart line further on I guess. Tickets optional!

Not a dart line but they could transfer to dart line further on I guess. Tickets optional!

Ticket well worth the price it is a journey nobody would forget in a hurry.
    I would pay double to see MPFM and his buddies on the same train.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

ayo homey
    we south central now

You've been busy in the 7 short days you've been on here, again.

Are you saying that is Balbriggan in the picture, or are you just trying to rile up the racists on here?

dav3 wrote: »

Are you saying that is Balbriggan in the picture, or are you just trying to rile up the racists on here?

Why are the Libtards riled up?

Does anybody want to have a grown-up discussion?

How about just enforcing the law these people are here now that is not going to change.

with all due respect mate
    shouldn't you be busy defending the gangs in rochdale

Excellent work lads. The far-right continues to circle the drain in Ireland. Keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

ayo homey
    we south central now

But at least we have better restaurants now, according to RTE.

Excellent work lads. The far-right continues to circle the drain in Ireland. Keep up the good work.

:rolleyes:

Djs8uiFW4AADUyi.jpg

Edit I hate the source but the content is true nonetheless.

EDL go to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Does anybody want to have a grown-up discussion?

How about just enforcing the law these people are here now that is not going to change.

That's a great point.

Alt Right lads want to go down the whole IQ and genetics route, but for example in Rotherham, the law simply wasn't enforced against these gangs for fear of being called racist.

Unfortunately, Irish people don't want to stand out and do what is right, so the same thing will happen here as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

You clearly have no notion what far right is.

But, it's dismissive and arrogant attitudes like yours, who ignore the reality of the situation for the sake of virtue-signalling to your compatriots that will certainly lead us to having a REAL "far right" element in this country when the aforementioned situation gets worse.

Don't believe me? We've seen it all over Europe in the last few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Here's one we can all enjoy. Weapons, black teens and it's defo in Dublin.

DOMIMyZWkAUM52w.jpg

_Kaiser_ wrote: »

But, it's dismissive and arrogant attitudes like yours, who ignore the reality of the situation for the sake of virtue-signalling to your compatriots that will certainly lead us to having a REAL "far right" element in this country when the aforementioned situation gets worse.

Don't believe me? We've seen it all over Europe in the last few years.

I agree with your post but the bolded bit was all we needed.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

_Kaiser_ wrote: »

But, it's dismissive and arrogant attitudes like yours,
    Who's being dismissive again, eh? :D

That's a great point.

Alt Right lads want to go down the whole IQ and genetics route, but for example in Rotherham, the law simply wasn't enforced against these gangs for fear of being called racist.

Unfortunately, Irish people don't want to stand out and do what is right, so the same thing will happen here as well.

That does not say much for the IQ for those in power I don't have any love for the far right but current circumstances are handing them a gift horse.

ayo homey
    we south central now

Which part of Balbriggan is that? :D

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    Which part of Balbriggan is that? :D

The far left you have lost the argument but when did that ever matter you got your way.

It is in all our interests to integrate these people and get them working I do not have a clue how to do it the left called for all this have they any ideas?

This is a serious post by the way.:(

A mob of about 20 of them jumped the barriers at balbriggan station earlier this evening and hopped on a southbound train. Staff did nothing. God knows where they’re headed.
    You'd have completely lost the plot if you saw what happened when Ireland were playing at the Euro finals in 2012 and 2016.

There were hundreds of us just hopping onto trams and metro trains without even a thought of paying, drinking, shouting, singing and banging on every window.

Fackin' Paddies.

The far left you have lost the argument but when did that ever matter you got your way.

It is in all our interests to integrate these people and get them working I do not have a clue how to do it the left called for all this have they any ideas?

This is a serious post by the way.:(
    I asked a question.

Which part of Balbriggan was that photo taken in?

• Advertisement

You'd have completely lost the plot if you saw what happened when Ireland were playing at the Euro finals in 2012 and 2016.

There were hundreds of us just hopping onto trams and metro trains without even a thought of paying, drinking, shouting, singing and banging on every window.

Fackin' Paddies.

If I gave this post the appropriate response I would get banned.

Seven letters two words.;)

Some of the victims and their families will turn to the right wing for solutions

What solutions have the far right ever given anybody?

Kool aid?

The answer to number 6 across on The Sun crossword?

That last one seems a highbrow for them, to be fair.

If I gave this post the appropriate response I would get banned.

Seven letters two words.;)

Wha?

You saying it didn't happen?

I was there.

It did.

And all of us white, too.

Were you there?

But at least we have better restaurants now, according to RTE.

>john creedon
    tell that to the young lads who had their phones and jackets stolen

Omackeral wrote: »
    Here's one we can all enjoy. Weapons, black teens and it's defo in Dublin.

DOMIMyZWkAUM52w.jpg

Dav3 front middle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭omega man

Fackin' Paddies.

Was there in 2016. Not like for like but then you already know that.

• Advertisement

Wha?

You saying it didn't happen?

I was there.

It did.

And all of us white, too.

Were you there?

Why don’t you come down to Balbriggan some weekday evening. The African gang will be at the train station. Maybe you could travel with them on the train into malahide,portmarnock, clontarf etc. It will be an eye opener for you.

What solutions have the far right ever given anybody?

Kool aid?

The answer to number 6 across on The Sun crossword?

That last one seems a highbrow for them, to be fair.

you tell me mate
    who will the born bread and buttered irish kids, who were mugged at knife point, in the name of diversity , by sons of refugees vote for

This is the level the debate has sunk to? I'm not surprised.

Posting pictures of black lads, the racists lose their tiny minds.

Fair enough.

?width=630&version=3635536

00055a2c-500.jpg

The amount of black people in Ireland have dropped from

65,078 in 2011 to
    64,639 in 2016 (1.35% of the population)

The amount of Nigerians in Ireland dropped from
    17,642 in 2011 to
    13,079 in 2016 which includes Irish-Nigerians (0.27% of the population)

What's that? Yes they're coming to get us. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't kill all of us in our beds tonight.

Why don’t you come down to Balbriggan some weekday evening. The African gang will be at the train station. Maybe you could travel with them on the train into malahide,portmarnock, clontarf etc. It will be an eye opener for you.
    Really?

I've been travelling on Dublin buses for over 30 years.

And believe me, after some of the things I've seen happen on public transport in Dublin, I don't need my eyes opened one little bit.

Perhaps it's yourself who needs to open their "eye" (apologies if you only have the one) because contrary to what your user name says, you sure don't appear to have seen much with it up to now.

The term "sheltered life" very much springs to mind reading your post.

Really?

I've been travelling on Dublin buses for over 30 years.

And believe me, after some of the things I've seen happen on public transport in Dublin, I don't need my eyes opened one little bit.

Perhaps it's yourself who needs to open their "eye" (apologies if you only have the one) because contrary to what your user name says, you sure don't appear to have seen much with it up to now.

The term "sheltered life" very much springs to mind reading your post.

Good lad you travel on buses just like bang bang. As I said come down and witness the African gang. They hang out at the train station in balbriggan most evenings. You can see for yourself the aforementioned gang that started this thread.

• Advertisement

This is the level the debate has sunk to? I'm not surprised.

Ha ha dav3 with the weakest of the weak. The subject is black gangs. Photographic evidence of same is actually provided, admittedly from a different part of the county, brandishing weapons and the response is lash up a picture of Ooh Aah Paul Mc Grath and Phil. Some boyo!

?width=630&version=3635536

00055a2c-500.jpg

How does posting pictures of two people most people like equate to posting pictures of a scumbag gang?

Just proves the left are the real racists.
    Can I expect Paul McGrath to mug me and steal my phone?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

you tell me mate
    who will the born bread and buttered irish kids, who were mugged at knife point, in the name of diversity , by sons of refugees vote for
    Why should I do your job for you?

You were the one who claimed that the far right had "solutions".

Yet you can't come up with one.

That's dreadfully lazy.

Is a race war one?

A holocaust another, by any chance?

I'm just trying to go with their established form, like.

How does posting pictures of two people most people like equate to posting pictures of a scumbag gang?

Just proves the left are the real racists.
    Try and engage your brain even a little bit before posting something that makes no sense at all.

I know it's hard for you.

But try, please try.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ha ha dav3 with the weakest of the weak. The subject is black gangs. Photographic evidence of same is actually provided, admittedly from a different part of the county, brandishing weapons and the response is lash up a picture of Ooh Aah Paul Mc Grath and Phil. Some boyo!

Careful now, you're letting your mask slip again. The subject is 'Gangs from Balbriggan' which are comprised of black and white lads.

A serious question for the lads who have been at this for years. Why do you think the majority of Irish people don't take you seriously? Why do people continue to view you as racist? We're talking at least 99% of the Irish population that view you that way. Why do you think you continue to lose support every time you open your mouths?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

What a spiteful little thread ... ignorance alone can't come close to explaining it

zapitastas wrote: »
    What a spiteful little thread ... ignorance alone can't come close to explaining it

Great contribution

Careful now, you're letting your mask slip again. The subject is 'Gangs from Balbriggan' which are comprised of black and white lads.

A serious question for the lads who have been at this for years. Why do you think the majority of Irish people don't take you seriously? Why do people continue to view you as racist? We're talking at least 99% of the Irish population that view you that way. Why do you think you continue to lose support every time you open your mouths?

Any evidence to back up your bolded point and I am being kind or are you just talking sh*te as I suspect.

Funny thing for somebody that represents 99% of the population the only thanks your posts ever seem to get is from the After Hours clown troupe.

Have got evidence for this? Can you point us in the direction of a report or study that verifies your assertion

The subject is 'Gangs from Balbriggan' which are comprised of black and white lads.

Really? I could've sworn it was about 80's and 90's icons, specifically former Aston Villa players and musicians.
    Careful now, you're letting your mask slip again.

My mask. Do go on. I take it you're inferring I'm racist? Go ahead. Find one solitary racist input from me on this site and I'll close my account. You're an absolutely woeful ''debater'' and pretty cowardly when it comes to backing up your claims. So go on, slap up anything racist I've ever posted. You won't though. Because you can't. You'll hide as usual when called out. You're either delusional or a parody. Sad in either case.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement