Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address Pal US.

Options
  • 21-01-2018 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Has anybody had any experience using Address Pal US. to ship
    a gunstock from Boyds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Tommyaya4

Walter C wrote: »
    a gunstock from Boyds

Very good service but factor in the VAT on the price plus 10 ruro An Post processing chsge for a cash on delivery Boyds are hard to buy items for shipping at times

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭zeissman

a gunstock from Boyds

I don't think it would work. Boyds wont export a stock that costs more than 100 dollars due to Itar regulations.
    They also won't take payment from a foreign credit card for orders over 100 dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Tommyaya4

zeissman wrote: »
    I don't think it would work. Boyds wont export a stock that costs more than 100 dollars due to Itar regulations.
    They also won't take payment from a foreign credit card for orders over 100 dollars.

With the address pal system Boyds would be shipping only to and American address but I don’t know how the poster gets around the foreign credit card ruel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Walter Mittys Brother

Addresspal US won't ship anything firearm related (they check the customs declaration).

Heard a few lads encountered this situation with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Walter C

There is no problem with the foreign credit card, the problem is with Address Pal they are calling it a prohibited item
    and wont ship it to Ireland, the stock cost $77-40 so its well under the $100 limit for export.

• Advertisement

There is no problem with the foreign credit card, the problem is with Address Pal they are calling it a prohibited item
    and wont ship it to Ireland, the stock cost $77-40 so its well under the $100 limit for export.

If the stock costs under 100 dollars you can order it with your own card and get it sent direct to your address.
    I have done it loads of times

I tried to get Boyds to send it but the auto fill would not accept my eir code, I emailed them and after a week
    so sent another email and nothing then I rang them spoke to a girl she was no help,
    then I went with Address pal.

I tried to get Boyds to send it but the auto fill would not accept my eir code, I emailed them and after a week
    so sent another email and nothing then I rang them spoke to a girl she was no help,
    then I went with Address pal.
    Try and order it again and just leave out the eircode or put in 00000 I rang them before about something and the girl I got hadn't a clue either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

I got some tanning solution delivered by address pal. It was only afterwards I realised they forbid any liquids even water.

Parcel arrived without a problem lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Eddie B wrote: »
    I got some tanning solution delivered by address pal. It was only afterwards I realised they forbid any liquids even water.

Parcel arrived without a problem lol

Any problems with the customs?

• Advertisement

No Problem with customs just Addresspal don't want to ship it,
    so mo gunstock yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

That is because falling foul of ITAR regulations in America is a felony which means 10 years in a federal prison.

Advertisement