Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewal of Car Insurance

Options
  • 21-01-2018 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Due to a death in the family during the week I forgot to renew my insurance which was yesterday.
    I have been trying since to renew it on line even on Facebook with no success.
    Your phone lines don't open until tomorrow!
    What should I do please?
    I have been a loyal customer of Liberty since they started in Ireland and before that with Quinn Direct.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

cathorio wrote: »
    What should I do please?
    don't drive until you have insurance tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Did you try to do online quote as a new customer...

Have you shopped around??

Just because you're with them years doesn't mean they will offer you the best value.

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

cathorio wrote: »
    Due to a death in the family during the week I forgot to renew my insurance which was yesterday.
    I have been trying since to renew it on line even on Facebook with no success.
    Your phone lines don't open until tomorrow!
    What should I do please?
    I have been a loyal customer of Liberty since they started in Ireland and before that with Quinn Direct.
    Hi cathorio,
    I'm so sorry to hear this, condolences to you and your family. Could you PM me your policy number to see if there is anything we can do?
    Thanks
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

Una, thank you but I sorted it this morning!
    All is good, I actually didn't believe I could renew it.
    Fair does to Liberty!! 😀

Advertisement