Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where could I get a list of companies in the National Technology Park, Castletroy?

• 21-01-2018 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Tried googling but no sign of a definitive list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hard to get it. Business.ie is no help nor is Google Maps. I recently had to drive out and hand make a list. Turns out there's loads spread out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

ask the ida?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Berty wrote:
    I recently had to drive out and hand make a list. Turns out there's loads spread out there.

I was thinking it might come down to this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Try contacting Shannon Development or the NTP reception desk. I have a vague memory of them sending me an excel sheet years ago with a list of all company details in the Park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭redrums

There is a list of companies there across from johnson & johnson in info stand with map , nothing i could see online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Flincher

Go onto the Companies Registration Office https://search.cro.ie/company/CompanySearch.aspx

Put "Limited" into the company name section and National Technology Park into the address section and you'll get a fairly extensive list. Repeat with "DAC" and then "PLC" in the company name section and you'll catch a few more that are incorporated as different forms of entity.

Advertisement