Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend activities for toddlers

Options
  • 21-01-2018 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello folks,

Does anyone know of any weekend activities for toddlers, ours is 2 and a half. We have been doing RugbyTots in The Barbican in Drogheda for the last 6 months or so and although our son really enjoys it, we were looking to see if there is anything else out there.

I saw there is Little Kickers football in Swords but it is a bit pricy (compared to RugbyTots anyway) and there seems to be a waiting list to join.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Theres kids gymnastics up behind funtasia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I think a lot of activities start when they are three...kidskast,fit kids,ballet and soccer creches all start at 3..

• Registered Users Posts: 31 edison

Ardee school of music runs Saturday classes for all ages

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thelad11

Thanks very much folks. There is not a whole lot of choice until they are 3 which is understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

What's the RugbyTots like? I thought my little girl might enjoy it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 thelad11

We find it great. This is our third time going back in the age group our little fella is in. Coach is very good and your child will be properly warn out after each class. I would definitely recommend it

Advertisement