Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese class in Sligo

Options
  • 21-01-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Does anyone know of a person or group that gives Chinese classes in Sligo for a beginner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Hi All,
    Does anyone know of a person or group that gives Chinese classes in Sligo for a beginner?

i know there were classes in the mercy college by a Chinese woman years ago but there hasn't been any classes since which is a pity! Hope someone on here can answer your question!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mechatronical

Thanks Vlove,
    Ya it looks like its almost impossible to get some sort of class in Sligo. 
    Im in Dublin half the week on shift work but wouldnt have the time between shifts to do it up there. 
    Spend 90% of my days off in Sligo.
    Have been keeping an eye out for a while now but see nothing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Thanks Vlove,
    Ya it looks like its almost impossible to get some sort of class in Sligo. 
    Im in Dublin half the week on shift work but wouldnt have the time between shifts to do it up there. 
    Spend 90% of my days off in Sligo.
    Have been keeping an eye out for a while now but see nothing.....

Yeah its dissapointing that Sligo isnt doing its upkeep on introducing new languages. i mean when i did Chinese when i was in the mercy (she also taught to TYs as well as teaching adults at night), it was great but I forgot most of it yknow but the usual Ni Hao (hello in chinese). Definately someone should teach Chinese here!

Advertisement