Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller €59.99 in GameStop

Options
  • 22-01-2018 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is €59.99 in GameStop at the minute, instore and online.

Still €74.99 in Smyths and Argos...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Farmer Bob wrote: »
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is €59.99 in GameStop at the minute, instore and online.

Still €74.99 in Smyths and Argos...

Seems to be a general sale on controllers

https://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearch?platform=&rootGenre=&age=&listSkus=256060%2C+253421%2C+248366%2C+259366%2C+257795

Nintendo Switch is also on offer @ €299 anyone know if there are any better deals at the minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

What an awful website. It has two massive red banners on either side and when filling out any field if you click out of it and happen to click in the red banner it's actually a link to their sale page and pulls you away from the transaction to start over!

Thanks OP/curran though, needed a new controller for my laptop so got the Xbox One.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Farmer Bob

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Thanks OP/curran though, needed a new controller for my laptop so got the Xbox One.

They've got deals on Xbox One controllers too?

Too late for you now, but Argos are doing pink/purple or orange/green genuine Xbox controllers for €50... 737/8182 and 736/3582

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Farmer Bob wrote: »
    They've got deals on Xbox One controllers too?

Too late for you now, but Argos are doing pink/purple or orange/green genuine Xbox controllers for €50... 737/8182 and 736/3582

Ah I went for the next model up for 55 anyways. The recon one. I know it's not a great deal. Amazon have it for 50 sterling but my old 3rd party wired 360 controller is on the way out anyways...

Advertisement