Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delta entertainment system

Options
  • 22-01-2018 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Do you know if the headphone jack on a Delta airbus A330 is the double pin type?

I'm heading to orlando with the the family late march and the kids all have there own headphones. Just wanted to buy them before we fly

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

Aeroflot have the same double pin, My iPhone headphones work fine in either of the pins

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Aeroflot have the same double pin, My iPhone headphones work fine in either of the pins

You're getting mono, just on both channels when you do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭steve-o

pm. wrote: »
    Hi all

Do you know if the headphone jack on a Delta airbus A330 is the double pin type?

I'm heading to orlando with the the family late march and the kids all have there own headphones. Just wanted to buy them before we fly

Thanks
    Delta A330 is single pin.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I'd recommend just buying a few from Amazon now, just in case.

I always keep one in my bag of my noise cancelling headphones along with a few other travel accessories. You never know when you end up needing it and they are pretty cheap if bought online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Just another quick question, our kids are fussy at eating and I was going to bring some ham sandwiches for the plane, would this be allowed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

pm. wrote: »
    Just another quick question, our kids are fussy at eating and I was going to bring some ham sandwiches for the plane, would this be allowed?

Most fillings are not allowed through US CBP due to agricultural restrictions so outbound, probably not and inbound yes.

Advertisement