Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US dollars account

Options
  • 22-01-2018 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have some money in US dollars and I want to keep it in bank. I'm not going to spend it and I'll not have monthly income in dollars. Can I open saving or current account in US dollars and what fees I'll have?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

msedova wrote: »
    Hi, I have some money in US dollars and I want to keep it in bank. I'm not going to spend it and I'll not have monthly income in dollars. Can I open saving or current account in US dollars and what fees I'll have?
    Hi msedova, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to Boards.ie

We do have currency accounts available, you can find out more about these type of accounts here. You can apply for a currency account in one of our branches or by calling our banking treasury team on 076 6244330.

Thanks, Nicola 

Advertisement