Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in County Clare

Options
  • 22-01-2018 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good GP in Clare, preferably female who deals with women's health.
    I am living in the Kilrush area but don't mind travelling a bit

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭finbarrk

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Crystalclare

Edel Twoomey is excellent. She is based in the medical centre in West Gate on the Kilrush Road in Ennis. As you are based in Kilrush a little bit of a treck but worth it. There are also other doctors in the medical centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Edel Twoomey is excellent. She is based in the medical centre in West Gate on the Kilrush Road in Ennis. As you are based in Kilrush a little bit of a treck but worth it. There are also other doctors in the medical centre.

I would second Dr Twoomey, my OH uses her. If you don’t want to leave kilrush Dr Carr’s is good. His practice has a female Dr.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I would second Dr Twoomey, my OH uses her. If you don’t want to leave kilrush Dr Carr’s is good. His practice has a female Dr.

+3 for Dr. Twoomey, Mrs. CM uses here and we bring out little ones to her as well. The practise is great, there's 3 or 4 doctors and a couple of nurses, unlike a lot of practises they keep to a good schedule, you are never waiting too long (if at all)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

What do people make of Dr. Kelleher in Lahinch? I'm not up thar side but he seems to be in the paper/on the radio semi regularly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Is Dr. Twomey the dr. with a slight New Zealand accent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jessa

That's great, thanks very much for the replies.

I think I might go with Dr.Twomey as a few of you recommended her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CeannLeime

Dr. Blathnaid Regan in Kilkee is excellent.

Advertisement