Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoGym Limerick

• 22-01-2018 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Anybody hear any reviews from GoGym on Ennis Road?
    It is still fairly new but just wondering has anyone heard anything?

SoCo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    Anybody hear any reviews from GoGym on Ennis Road?
    It is still fairly new but just wondering has anyone heard anything?

SoCo

My missus is there. She likes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭gotasmoke

I'm a member. I like it.

I don't use any of the classes so can't comment on that but they have a great selection of equipment, staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They have a ladies only area. I think they'll give you a free guest pass for a day if you want to check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I'm also a member, no complaints at all I'm really enjoying it! There's a nice atmosphere there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

gotasmoke wrote: »
    I'm a member. I like it.

I don't use any of the classes so can't comment on that but they have a great selection of equipment, staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They have a ladies only area. I think they'll give you a free guest pass for a day if you want to check it out.

Is there a men only area?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭gotasmoke

Other than the toilets and changing room, no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

The free weights

Pretty sexist of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭kerrylad1

Pretty sexist of them
    If that gets on your goat.I know something else about that gym,that will make your blood boil.They have members from,moyross,Hyde road,and even southhill.

kerrylad1 wrote: »
    If that gets on your goat.I know something else about that gym,that will make your blood boil.They have members from,moyross,Hyde road,and even southhill.

Of course sexism must never be pointed out when it is against men.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Of course sexism must never be pointed out when it is against men.

It's not negative discrimination against men, though. It's a positive amenity for female customers. Nobody loses out because of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I was spinning there on Friday evening for the 1st time and have to admit I was very impressed with the place. Looks like there is a decent spread of modern equipment. I have a friend that uses it regularly when they're down from Dublin as you can PAYG and they think its excellent.

If only they could have opened in the city centre as it's just a bit too far out of town for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

panda100 wrote: »
    If only they could have opened in the city centre as it's just a bit too far out of town for me!

Sure everyone knows it’s literally impossible not to park in town! :pac:

Advertisement