If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a decent soundbar

Options
  • 22-01-2018 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking for a soundbar to go with my Panasonic Tx50as650. I want to be able to change volume using TV remote.
    Currently the TV is on a TV stand but I might be wall mounting it in the near future. So hoping to mount the soundbar as well then.
    Would you be able to recommend something? Budget is around 350 euro but might be persuaded to go more for something worth it
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi
    I'm looking for a soundbar to go with my Panasonic Tx50as650. I want to be able to change volume using TV remote.
    Currently the TV is on a TV stand but I might be wall mounting it in the near future. So hoping to mount the soundbar as well then.
    Would you be able to recommend something? Budget is around 350 euro but might be persuaded to go more for something worth it
    Thanks
    Hi confusedeire,

If you are looking for a good soundbar around that price I would highly recommend the Cambridge Audio TVB2 at 349 euro:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201648-tvb2.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab

This has a slimline bar as well as a wireless subwoofer which gives a great sound for all the size it is. It also has HDMI inputs and Bluetooth connectivity as well as a learning remote function for your TV.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭confusedeire

Hi confusedeire,

If you are looking for a good soundbar around that price I would highly recommend the Cambridge Audio TVB2 at 349 euro:

This has a slimline bar as well as a wireless subwoofer which gives a great sound for all the size it is. It also has HDMI inputs and Bluetooth connectivity as well as a learning remote function for your TV.

Kind regards

David

That looks good. Does it have mounting screws on the back?

Hi confusedeire,

Kind regards

David

That looks good. Does it have mounting screws on the back?
    Hi Confusedeire.

The TVB2 does indeed have mount on the back. We have one mounted on the wall here at the store.

what is the difference between the two Cambridge soundbars? one has V2 after it

http://euro.richersounds.ie/prodcompare.aspx?pid1=201648&pid2=203114

what is the difference between the two Cambridge soundbars? one has V2 after it

http://euro.richersounds.ie/prodcompare.aspx?pid1=201648&pid2=203114
    Hi confusedeire,

The new V2 version has 4K passthrough on the HDMI inputs now whereas the old one did not. It will be available in the next couple of weeks from stock at the same £299 price.

kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi confusedeire,

The new V2 version has 4K passthrough on the HDMI inputs now whereas the old one did not. It will be available in the next couple of weeks from stock at the same £299 price.

kind regards

David

Is that the best price ye can do?

Hi confusedeire,

kind regards

David

Is that the best price ye can do?
    Hi confusedeire,

As it's a brand new product that's the best price I can do but I'll throw in shipping for you as well.

Kind regards

David

Hi confusedeire,

kind regards

David

I'll go with that so when they come in. Thanks

Hi confusedeire,

kind regards

David

I'll go with that so when they come in. Thanks
    No problem, they should be in very soon. Give me a shout at the start of next week and I'll get you an update.

Kind regards

David

No problem, they should be in very soon. Give me a shout at the start of next week and I'll get you an update.

Kind regards

David

Would you have an update on the soundbar?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Kind regards

David

Would you have an update on the soundbar?

Thanks
    Hi Confusedeire.

I have just check with our warehouse and they are still awaiting more to arrive.

Unfortunately they do not have a current incoming date but this updates every day.

We will keep our eye on our stock sheets and as soon as we know when they will land, we will drop you a post.

Hi Confusedeire.

I have just check with our warehouse and they are still awaiting more to arrive.

Unfortunately they do not have a current incoming date but this updates every day.

We will keep our eye on our stock sheets and as soon as we know when they will land, we will drop you a post.

Ok. Thanks.

Hi Confusedeire.

Ok. Thanks.
    No worries Confusedeire.

No worries Confusedeire.

Any update?

No worries Confusedeire.

Any update?
    Hi Confusedeire.

I really do apologies.

We are still awaiting stock to arrive from Cambridge as this is a brand new release, our purchasing team are chasing an ETA but still do not have any concrete date.

We will keep chasing as soon as they hit the warehouse will post straight to here.

Hi Confusedeire.

I really do apologies.

We are still awaiting stock to arrive from Cambridge as this is a brand new release, our purchasing team are chasing an ETA but still do not have any concrete date.

We will keep chasing as soon as they hit the warehouse will post straight to here.

Hi kenny.

Just bumping this thread to see is there any update

Hi Confusedeire.

I really do apologies.

Hi kenny.

Just bumping this thread to see is there any update
    Hi Confusedeire.

I have some good news for you :)

The TVB2 V2 has now arrived into our warehouse and now live on our website.
    Priced at £299
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-203114-401186.aspx

If you would like to go for one you can order via the link or drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a call.

Hi Confusedeire.

Priced at £299

If you would like to go for one you can order via the link or drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a call.

Great stuff I'll put the order in there.

What is the warranty with this

Hi Confusedeire.

Priced at £299

Great stuff I'll put the order in there.

What is the warranty with this
    Hi Confusedeire.

The warranty on the TVB2 V2 would be 2 years.

You can also add your 6 year super care for 10% of the purchase price.

Hi Confusedeire.

I put the order in there online. Thanks for your help

• Advertisement

Hi Confusedeire.

I put the order in there online. Thanks for your help
    Cheer Confusedeire :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.