Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

installer are a joke

Options
  • 22-01-2018 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

so hey 2nd day here and still no sign of an installer.
    on the phone for 90mins to speak with a supervisor to eir no joy
    was told would contact me tommors which i am not around for

was hung up once on 1st day
    and was put back to teh start of the queue while on phone today

took 2days off work for installer 
    never recieved phone call 1st day to say they where not coming
    teh supervisor of the company was adamant that i was rang to confirm 1st app. 
    check phoned today 2 calls recieved after 5pm last install day and one today
    and no other off eir or.....
    rang myself to see what was going on was told they dont do morning appointments.
    and my email says different

worst customer care ever

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Dzaster99 wrote: »

rang myself to see what was going on was told they dont do morning appointments.

worst customer care ever
    Hi Dzaster99,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Dzaster99

worst customer care ever
    Hi Dzaster99,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    honestly u gotta do more than be very sorry
    as i will be expecting a full apology

so i am not impressed

the supervisor i was speak to day said and i told her to choice her words
    i quote we RANG to confirm our 1st appointment
    so i have double checked and triple checked
    there was only 3 calls from that number and no other mobile that not listed in my contacts
    1st appointemt was 2 calls after 5pm
    2nd appointment 1 call
    thesee to my mobile
    none on house phone

also i was told on the 1st day we dont do 9-130 call out we only do all day
    yet was given a time for the morning on sat but was not here

i hope u figure out what the **** km are doing to your business there a joke

worst customer care ever
    Hi Dzaster99,

Thanks

Thomas
    honestly u gotta do more than be very sorry
    as i will be expecting a full apology

so i am not impressed

the supervisor i was speak to day said and i told her to choice her words  
    i quote we RANG to confirm our 1st appointment
    so i have double checked and triple checked
    there was only 3 calls from that number and no other mobile that not listed in my contacts
    1st appointemt was 2 calls after 5pm
    2nd appointment 1 call
    thesee to my mobile
    none on house phone

also i was told on the 1st day we dont do 9-130 call out we only do all day
    yet was given a time for the morning on sat but was not here

i hope u figure out what the **** km are doing to your business there a joke
    asked to give account info still no reply

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

In same boat, wasted half a day and no installer, only quick sorry shows how careless they are

Pitty for non existing competition between bband providers, long 18 months contracts enables them togo into lethargic sleep and grow more fat than move a finger. Surely low grade staff work hard trying to do everything but the whole system is rotten and only business growth here is bigger a..es of senior managers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Hi Dzaster99,

Apologies for the delay with this. Thomas will be off site now until Monday. Can you PM your account number and I can take that over for you and check it out?

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

eir: Kevin wrote:
    Apologies for the delay with this. Thomas will be off site now until Monday. Can you PM your account number and I can take that over for you and check it out?

What an amazing system. No record of what other reps have discussed with customers previously!

rai555 wrote: »
    In same boat, wasted half a day and no installer, only quick sorry shows how careless they are

Pitty for non existing competition between bband providers, long 18 months contracts enables them togo into lethargic sleep and grow more fat than move a finger. Surely low grade staff work hard trying to do everything but the whole system is rotten and only business growth here is bigger a..es of senior managers
    yea when they dont show up we dont even get  a text or a phone call saying we wont be there
    i dont understand why the subletting this is out to km the superiorvisor there a joke

rai555 wrote: »

yea when they dont show up we dont even get  a text or a phone call saying we wont be there
    supervisor there omg she just goes on does not want to listen km one that is

was asked to send info to kevin still no responce will i get one by end of day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

was asked to send info to kevin still no responce will i get one by end of day
    Hi there, 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement