Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you order things of the Cex store that's in another country

Options
  • 22-01-2018 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Just wondering if you can order things of the Cex store that's in another country like could I order something from the uk one if what I'm looking for isn't found on the Irish one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

They either wont deliver outside the uk or they will charge you a lot..

If you use parcel motel for your delivery address it would be a lot easier, i use them a lot if looking for a reduced delivery fee or for getting around the "dont deliver outside of UK rule)

With parcel motel you can use either their Northern ireland address (within UK) for the work around, they (parcel motel) then deliver it to a pick up point of your choosing.

Theres alot of parcel motel lockers around the country, usually attached to the side of a petrol station. They drop it in a locker and send you a code to open that locker, easy

PM will charge between €3,50-€4.00 for their part..

Advertisement