Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering a Paper Duplicate Statement

Options
  • 22-01-2018 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    I have a current account which is not and won't be registered for 365online.
    Can you please advise how I might get a duplicate of a statement issued in the last year.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

D76 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have a current account which is not and won't be registered for 365online.
    Can you please advise how I might get a duplicate of a statement issued in the last year.
    Thanks.
    Hi D76, thanks for getting in touch. 

Please contact our team on 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 if calling from abroad) and one of our advisers will be happy to help you with this.

There is a charge for duplicate statements (you will only be charged for copies of statements that have already been issued previously for your account) the charges are: €3.80 for the first page and additional pages are €2.50 each.

If you decided that you wanted to register for 365 online in the future then you can view your historic bank statements since 2012 online as eStatements, which you can then download or print.

Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.  

Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 D76

Please contact our team on 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 if calling from abroad) and one of our advisers will be happy to help you with this.

There is a charge for duplicate statements (you will only be charged for copies of statements that have already been issued previously for your account) the charges are: €3.80 for the first page and additional pages are €2.50 each.

If you decided that you wanted to register for 365 online in the future then you can view your historic bank statements since 2012 online as eStatements, which you can then download or print.

Nicola 

Thanks for that Nicola. Is there an email address I sent send my request to please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

D76 wrote: »

Nicola 

Thanks for that Nicola. Is there an email address I sent send my request to please?
    No sorry D76, you would need to call to request these statements or you do have the option to view them online. 

Thanks, Nicola 

Advertisement