Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne 2 Trailer?

Options
  • 22-01-2018 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭

Can it be?

The Japanese scroll in the background suggests something else, but the overall feel of it is like the dream sequence in the intro to the first game. My fingers are crossed.

Edit: misspelled title - can someone change it please?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,457 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

impr0v wrote: »
    Edit: misspelled title - can someone change it please?

Dammit, was expecting a very niche thread about the blood of Jason Bourne ;)

No problem, thread title corrected :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

This has been discussed to the max in the bloodborne thread..

Prob best ya delete this thread as it will get peoples hopes up and quickly dash them, which is just cruel :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

aye, old news at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

nix wrote: »
    This has been discussed to the max in the bloodborne thread..

Prob best ya delete this thread as it will get peoples hopes up and quickly dash them, which is just cruel :pac:

Aye, my heart skipped when I opened up the forum, expected a further update or big reveal. Some bloke on reddit did some big analysis of interviews with Miyazaki over the past few years and how he thinks the trailer is indeed Bloodborne 2. Interesting albeit very long read, check it out if interested.

I heard it's a new Tenchu. Wouldn't mind that

• Advertisement
Advertisement