Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outboards restrictions on Irish lakes

• 23-01-2018 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

I bought a boat for the summer and intend using it on some of our big lakes.
    Are there any lakes that restrict the use of 2 stroke engines on pleasure craft? Google is not much use.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Go for it I love the smell of two stroke in the morning :D The only lake I can think of that might have restrictions is Blessington lake but that has more to do with engine size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Montgolfier

Its an 8 HP tohatsu so I should be OK. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

Its an 8 HP tohatsu so I should be OK. Cheers

Blessington max is 6hp
    Jim.

Advertisement