Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order from Fast Tech

Options
  • 23-01-2018 6:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, just a quick one

I have 2 orders from Fast Tech (juices only) that were sent by Singapore post and arrived in IE around 27th of Dec. last year (tracked)...but until now I have not got them , neither i got a notice from customs.

I d appreciate if anyone knows whom should I contact (or email) so that they are possibly released and delivered.

Thanks so much for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Shaads wrote: »
    Hi guys, just a quick one

I have 2 orders from Fast Tech (juices only) that were sent by Singapore post and arrived in IE around 27th of Dec. last year (tracked)...but until now I have not got them , neither i got a notice from customs.

I d appreciate if anyone knows whom should I contact (or email) so that they are possibly released and delivered.

Thanks so much for your help

The juices I got from FT was delivered by AnPost,best to contact them...

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

I have 6 orders all from late December still not delivered. I think An Post may be still swamped from the xmas period possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

same here delivered to ireland in 7 days and still with an post since the 27th dec :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

just got a pack from singapore that was from november 27. never use singapore post

• Registered Users Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

It seems these days anything other than the Ireland Epacket service and you'll be waiting up to 2 months. It did use to be better like maybe 3/4 weeks but ever since black Friday it's been really bad. As others have said I'd say it's just a huge backlog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

I received two shipments today. They were ordered on 8th & 13th December. They both had arrived in IE before the end of December. Not sure what the delay was - presumably the Christmas rush. Got them anyway. FT deliveries usually take about 3-4 weeks. Singapore Post is usually the only option I get when ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

cocoman wrote: »
    I received two shipments today. They were ordered on 8th & 13th December. They both had arrived in IE before the end of December. Not sure what the delay was - presumably the Christmas rush. Got them anyway. FT deliveries usually take about 3-4 weeks. Singapore Post is usually the only option I get when ordering.

Juice & mods with lipo batteries have no choice of postage,Singapre Post only,all other stuff can be posted by e-packet Ireland Express...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

jambofc wrote: »
    same here delivered to ireland in 7 days and still with an post since the 27th dec :mad:

parcel arrived today a month and 2 days after it arrived in Ireland :mad:

Advertisement