Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of Switching to Eir for Mobile

Options
  • 23-01-2018 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi, I'm considering switching to Eir for my mobile phone but I have a couple of queries.

Firstly, my wife is currently with Eir for her mobile. She got a deal about 4 months ago in store where the €30 pay as you go bundle of Unlimited texts, calls and 15gb data was reduced to €20 per month. Is this still available???

Secondly, I was with Meteor/Eir a couple of years ago on one of your 30 day contracts and I seem to still have some credit based on the emails I am still receiving telling me my bill is ready. It informs me that my bill is -€13. If I were to switch back to Eir would this credit be taken into account when I sign up??

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hi, I'm considering switching to Eir for my mobile phone but I have a couple of queries.

Firstly, my wife is currently with Eir for her mobile. She got a deal about 4 months ago in store where the €30 pay as you go bundle of Unlimited texts, calls and 15gb data was reduced to €20 per month. Is this still available???

Secondly, I was with Meteor/Eir a couple of years ago on one of your 30 day contracts and I seem to still have some credit based on the emails I am still receiving telling me my bill is ready. It informs me that my bill is -€13. If I were to switch back to Eir would this credit be taken into account when I sign up??

Many thanks
    dont

seriously, dont
    they are uselsss. 

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Many thanks
    dont

seriously, dont
    they are uselsss. 
    I'll be switching from Tesco, so they cant possibly be worse than that network.....

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Many thanks
    dont

seriously, dont
    they are uselsss. 
    I'll be switching from Tesco, so they cant possibly be worse than that network.....
    Haha, you would be surprised. I cant even pay my bill with them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Many thanks
    Hi Hendrickp,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately this plan is now €30 per month, however we would be able to transfer the credit for you here should you choose to sign up. You can view the plan in question here

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

eir: Kevin wrote: »

Many thanks
    Hi Hendrickp,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately this plan is now €30 per month, however we would be able to transfer the credit for you here should you choose to sign up. You can view the plan in question here

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

Thanks for getting back. Is there any special discounted plans for new customers switching outside of the ones advertised??

• Advertisement
Advertisement