Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are you contacting me?

Options
  • 23-01-2018 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭

I'm getting emails telling me to ignore my last bill as it was issued in error.

I'm not even an electric Ireland customer and now I get a letter at home today addressed to 'the occupant' saying my gas supply isnt registered??? Whats going on?

I have been with Energia for over 2 years and I contacted them, there's no issue on that side of things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

I'm getting emails telling me to ignore my last bill as it was issued in error.

I'm not even an electric Ireland customer and now I get a letter at home today addressed to 'the occupant' saying my gas supply isnt registered??? Whats going on?

I have been with Energia for over 2 years and I contacted them, there's no issue on that side of things.
    I would not reply to the emails, just filter them so they go direct to the trash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Fringegirl,

We can look into this for you ASAP if you private message us the GPRN (gas point reference number) on the letter, the address, and the account number that the emails make reference to.

Thanks,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

Hi Fringegirl,

We can look into this for you ASAP if you private message us the GPRN (gas point reference number) on the letter, the address, and the account number that the emails make reference to.

Thanks,
    Una

Its ok Una, just got email confirmation from your colleague that electric ireland issued these in error and I'm to ignore them. Thanks ☺

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Fringegirl,

Thank you for letting us know.

We are glad to read it.

If you have any other questions, we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement