Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why no contact regarding tablet offer?

Options
  • 23-01-2018 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I signed up with Eir in December, and availed of free tablet offer. Your website says:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Once all elements of your bundle have activated and your 14 day cooling off period has expired, we will send you your unique voucher code to redeem your tablet. Simply follow the redemption instructions in the email and we will deliver your tablet right to your home!"[/font]
    My 14 days expired on January 2, but I did not receive any email. 
    I phoned Eir and was given a story about "3rd party fulfillment" and it taking up to 30 days to send emails, and nothing your support department could do about it. 
    My agreement is with Eir, and I have no interest in how you arrange your offer fulfillment, and the agreement said nothing about waiting a further 30 days after the cooling off period. Please honour your agreement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Goos luck with it. Reading some of the offers below about a 50euro one for all voucher that dont get honored. 

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Goos luck with it. Reading some of the offers below about a 50euro one for all voucher that dont get honored. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

lostinNaas wrote: »
    I signed up with Eir in December, and availed of free tablet offer. Your website says:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Once all elements of your bundle have activated and your 14 day cooling off period has expired, we will send you your unique voucher code to redeem your tablet. Simply follow the redemption instructions in the email and we will deliver your tablet right to your home!"[/font]
    My 14 days expired on January 2, but I did not receive any email. 
    I phoned Eir and was given a story about "3rd party fulfillment" and it taking up to 30 days to send emails, and nothing your support department could do about it. 
    My agreement is with Eir, and I have no interest in how you arrange your offer fulfillment, and the agreement said nothing about waiting a further 30 days after the cooling off period. Please honour your agreement.
    Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear of the delay with your tablet. Can you send me a PM with your account number and I can check the status of that for you?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Advertisement