Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling an Installation

Options
  • 23-01-2018 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hi - I applied end of nov 2017 to get the landline and fibre broadband package.  Eir hit a snag as there is some kind of blockage and more work needs to be done to clear it before it can be connected.  Originall down for 13/1/2018 but this has now been pushed back to 13/3/2018.  I'm still with vodafone at the moment and would like to cancel this installation now as the company that I use for my business telecomunications is going to try and do it through the businesss telephones.  Could someone contact me to confirm this is ok - either by PM on this or I can give my number.  Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

jinkybhoy wrote: »
    Hi - I applied end of nov 2017 to get the landline and fibre broadband package.  Eir hit a snag as there is some kind of blockage and more work needs to be done to clear it before it can be connected.  Originall down for 13/1/2018 but this has now been pushed back to 13/3/2018.  I'm still with vodafone at the moment and would like to cancel this installation now as the company that I use for my business telecomunications is going to try and do it through the businesss telephones.  Could someone contact me to confirm this is ok - either by PM on this or I can give my number.  Thanks
    Hi thre jinkybhoy

Thank you for getting in touch. I would suggest contacting them directly at 01 – 5366550 to confirm cancellation.

-Kyle

Advertisement