Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App down?

Options
  • 23-01-2018 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, I am trying to log into my Eir account and its saying that there's a technical issue, is the app/website down?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Hi @lillyhey,

It appears to be working fine here. Can you try using a different device or browser and let me know if the problem remains?

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lillyhey

eir: Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @lillyhey,

It appears to be working fine here. Can you try using a different device or browser and let me know if the problem remains?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Hiya, 3 devices and 2 browsers later I still can't get access to my account!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Thanks, would you mind sending me a PM with your account number and I can check that out for you?

-Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lillyhey

eir: Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks, would you mind sending me a PM with your account number and I can check that out for you?

-Kevin
    pm sent!

Advertisement