Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male hair consultation

Options
  • 23-01-2018 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Could anyone recommmend a hair dressers/ barbers to go to that would give you some advice on what style would suit you best?
    I’ve got a receeding hairline and while it’s a bit like re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic I’d like to look some way decent for my wedding later this year.

Edit: meant to say looking for a location in south Dublin

Thanks

Comments

post a photo of the noggin and we'll all throw in our two cents!!

is it danny dyer or danny DeVito :D

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Faiche Ro

rusty cole wrote: »
    post a photo of the noggin and we'll all throw in our two cents!!

is it danny dyer or danny DeVito :D

It’s more Wayne Rooney pre op!

shave that sheeeeeitttt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Any decent barber worth their salt should be able to sit down and talk it through with you. You might want to look up styles for receeding hairlines etc and have a bit of an idea of what you want before you book in somewhere.

Personally I recommend Rob in Cut & Sew on Crow St in Temple Bar, or any of the barbers in Sams on the quays.

Advertisement