Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE Garda Vetting

Options
  • 23-01-2018 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I'm wondering if anyone is in the process of being recruited by the HSE or currently works for the HSE and has had any trouble with garda vetting??
    I've just been offered a job with them as a home carer, posted off the garda vetting but haven't got the email with the link to complete it online yet but I got another email afew days ago saying 7 days have passed without me completing it!
    Have emailed them twice to try get it sorted but got no response and I've checked my junk mail so it definitely hasn't been sent to me.
    I only have 30 days to complete it so I'm getting a little worried because it will delay my start date :(
    Anyone had a similar experience or any advice? I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

I know of somebody who applied for a different job in the HSE and they found the process very slow and it took a while to get responses to both emails and posted correspondence. If you are dealing with HBS Recruit in Manorhamilton their contact number is 071 9820472. It might be worth giving them a call if you haven't already done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tina1388

I know of somebody who applied for a different job in the HSE and they found the process very slow and it took a while to get responses to both emails and posted correspondence. If you are dealing with HBS Recruit in Manorhamilton their contact number is 071 9820472. It might be worth giving them a call if you haven't already done so.

Thanks a million I really appreciate your help, at least having a phone number is something! As I said I'm getting no reply to my emails.
    You're a star cheers :)

Advertisement