If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 to 7.1 speakers upgrade.

Options
  • 23-01-2018 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭

Hi, I’ve bought Dali Zensor 1 5.1 system recently, together with DENON 2400.
    Thank you richersounds for the prompt delivery , I am happy with this setup , it is great for cinema ,sports etc.
    I am thinking to replace pair of front speakers though , make 7.1 system. Zensor 1 are great speakers but I am thinking to get something more interesting for the music .
    Pair of Zensor 5 seems to be a good choice ?
    Should I consider MA bronze 5 or any other Floorstanders with in similar price range?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

alec76 wrote: »
    Hi, I’ve bought Dali Zensor 1 5.1 system recently, together with DENON 2400.
    Thank you richersounds for the prompt delivery , I am happy with this setup , it is great for cinema ,sports etc.
    I am thinking to replace pair of front speakers though , make 7.1 system. Zensor 1 are great speakers but I am  thinking to get something more interesting for  the music .
    Pair of Zensor 5 seems to be a good choice ?
    Should I consider MA bronze 5 or any other Floorstanders with in similar price range?
    Thank you.
    Hi alec76,

The Dali Zensor 5s would integrate best with the system as you will be matching the tone of the rest of the system. The Bronze 5s are incredible speakers as well and I prefer them for mid range and depth.

These two would be the best in that price range unless you were to move up to the Zensor 7 at £729 or the Monitor Audio Silver 200 at £999 (you can't get much better that the Silver 200s around the £1000 mark).

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

I'll probably go for Zensors 5 , as Zensor 7 or MA s200 above my budget .
     I'll see you selling it for £549 or €569, is it reference only or can you actualy buy it for this Euro price ?

I'll probably go for Zensors 5 , as Zensor 7 or MA s200 above my budget .
     I'll see you selling it for £549 or €569, is it reference only or can you actualy buy it for this Euro price ?
    Hi alec76,

You can buy the Zensor 5s at 569 euro on www.richersounds.ie or, if you drop me a PM with your contact number I can process that for you over the phone.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

Thank you , PM sent

Thank you , PM sent
    I'll give you a call first thing this morning.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.