Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Extreme - 3 failed installations

Options
  • 23-01-2018 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I ordered eir Fibre Extreme 150Mb on the 13th of October 2017 with a guarantee that fibre to my home would be activated on November 8th 2017. It is now over three months later and I have had 3 installation attempts (latest one today) from KN crews but I still do not have an active eir Fibre Extreme connection in my house. On each occasion the installer was unable to get an active line on his scanner in the manhole outside my house - DP problem I was told. On each occasion I was told that the line would be active prior to the installation. I have had to take 3 days annual leave from work to be at the house for each installation attempt and am now at the end of my tether with the level of service provided by Eir. 

Why is it taking so long to get this issue sorted? Can someone please contact me directly so that this issue can be escalated and resolved? A number of my neighbours are also interested in eFibre Extreme but are not going to order it until they can see it is active in our estate. Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Good morning patrickpc

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. I'm so sorry to hear about all this and can understand just how frustrated you must be.  Please send me on your full name & address, account/reference number and a contact number via PM

I will see what I can do for you from here

-Kyle

Advertisement