Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Tube Productions looking for Singer Songwriter

Options
  • 24-01-2018 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi guys and gals,

I am a very experienced composer, mixing engineer, bass player based in Dublin. Looking for Singer Songwriter for my new project (pop rock, alternative, indie). I am collaborating at the moment with few friends of mine, pro musicians, keyboard player and guitarist. Our aim it would be to produce a proper video of one of the songs that will sound best with a chosen vocalist, promote it and take it from there.

Have a listen to a demo and if you think that is your cup of tea please reply with samples.
    Phone recordings will do as well for basic understanding of the vocal range and timbre. The material suitable for both male and female vocals.

Demo can be found on Soundcloud under Hot tube Productions.

Cheers!
    Aaron

Advertisement