Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manual Meter Reading wrong

Options
  • 24-01-2018 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm renting a house and I've submitted wrongly my 1st  manual meter reading (486 instead of 468)
    I've sent an e-mail on Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 5:43 PM and received no response regarding to that.

Now the bill I received is inaccurate and the cost is higher due to my innacurate input. Can you help me solve this issue? I'll send the details via PM once someone contacts me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi chonix,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just to make you aware it can take several business days, usually between two and four days, to receive a response from any of the Electric Ireland Email teams. Emails are placed in a queue, and answered as soon as possible.

Please note, this time-frame may vary depending on the volume of incoming emails.

Could you advise if this was an electricity or gas reading? For example, based on what you have advised, this is approximately 18 units of a difference for an electricity account.

If you would still like to have the reading amended, please send us a private message with the following details:
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • Your address
    • Your telephone number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)
    We can then look into correcting this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement