Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Overdraft.

Options
  • 24-01-2018 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

I want to cancel my overdraft immediately. Who do I contact in order to do this and how long does it take? I am not currently in my overdraft so I would assume it would not be a big ordeal to cancel it. correct?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

_DMac_ wrote: »
    I want to cancel my overdraft immediately. Who do I contact in order to do this and how long does it take? I am not currently in my overdraft so I would assume it would not be a big ordeal to cancel it. correct?
    Hi _DMac_, thanks for getting in touch. 

To cancel your overdraft, you can send us a request through the 'Ask a Question' option on 365 Online service desk. 

If you don't bank online then please call 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 from abroad) and one of our advisers will arrange to cancel the overdraft for you.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else. 

Thanks, Nicola 

Advertisement