Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any recycling at all in UCD??

• 24-01-2018 12:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

There's all this talk about recycling on the ucd website, but I don't even see recycle bins!! How are people suppose o pretend that they care if there's no bloody bins for it?

Comments

Do you go to UCC, UL or UCD?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 FeelBetter?

Do you go to , or UCD?
    that's beside the point... dnt be stalking ma

• Registered Users Posts: 43 OmegaRed10

Im told its segregated and recycled off site by a waste company. Some buildings have/had segregated recycling bins and it was found people were not using them right, mixing rubbish etc.
    No point in having bins if people don't use them right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 FeelBetter?

OmegaRed10 wrote: »
    Im told its segregated and recycled off site by a waste company. Some buildings have/had segregated recycling bins and it was found people were not using them right, mixing rubbish etc.
    No point in having bins if people don't use them right.
    That's uni student for ya. Thick as the ditch.

But then again, if they all weren't thick, I wouldn't be able to save my chosen college pc everyday!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭LostYourNerve?

OmegaRed10 wrote: »
    I doubt it. I just saw a regular rubbish truck out the back of the library taking away the bins.

Yet UCD still claims it's a "green" college.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I doubt it. I just saw a regular rubbish truck out the back of the library taking away the bins.

Yet UCD still claims it's a "green" college.

You do know that most truck today are dual and take both landfill and recycling n separate compartments? It reduces the number of visits to site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭LostYourNerve?

You do know that most truck today are dual and take both landfill and recycling n separate compartments? It reduces the number of visits to site.
    Oh right, okay.

Advertisement