Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My eir app

Options
  • 24-01-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭

I lads I took an upgrade out couple weeks ago but when I log into my eir app it now says my number no longer exists do I need to re register or something every thing else is working perfectly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

sjb25 wrote: »
    I lads I took an upgrade out couple weeks ago but when I log into my eir app it now says my number no longer exists do I need to re register or something every thing else is working perfectly
    Hi there sjb25

Thanks for getting in touch. If everything is working perfectly on your handset and you're struggling to get into your app, I would suggest contacting Webchat directly so they can reset everything for you there. They will need your number, PIN & registered email address.

https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

-Kyle

Advertisement