Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best toasted special in Cork City?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

Ross bakery ballinlough. Huge thick slices of fresh bread baked in house. Doesn't matter how many toppings you put in. A proper man sandwich! Lovely staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Zico !

rosie16 wrote: »
    Ross bakery ballinlough. Huge thick slices of fresh bread baked in house. Doesn't matter how many toppings you put in. A proper man sandwich! Lovely staff.

Is this by the silver key?

Zico ! wrote: »
    Is this by the silver key?

Yeah it is.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

rosie16 wrote: »
    Yeah it is.

Must give that a shot, sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ross's do, or at least did, a good fry up.

Havent got one in awhile but the grub there is pretty decent, I'd say the toastie could be worth a shot.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Went to Ross Bakery for lunch today, got the toasted special and chips.
    Didn't go for any additions/differences from the menu.

Was a great sandwich, proper doorstep bread, thick ham, nicely cooked onions and melted cheese. Best I've had in a long time. :D

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Went to Ross Bakery for lunch today, got the toasted special and chips.
    Didn't go for any additions/differences from the menu.

Was a great sandwich, proper doorstep bread, thick ham, nicely cooked onions and melted cheese. Best I've had in a long time. :D

I never bother with the menu, I usually make my own depending how the toppings are looking. The Cajun mayo is great there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Watch the parking by Ross’s. My parents live near there, and they are CONSTANTLY blocked into their house by people parking across their gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Zico !

pwurple wrote: »
    Watch the parking by Ross’s. My parents live near there, and they are CONSTANTLY blocked into their house by people parking across their gate.

Ill only be in there for half an hour dont worry

Advertisement