Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant send webtexts,

Options
  • 24-01-2018 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

When i click on webtext on your site it asks me to first update my details, when i attempt this and click save/update its says oops an error occured please try later. 
    I talked to your web chat team last week and was advised it was an issuse on eir's side that would be sorted within 24/48 hours.
    Tried it again today and its the same issue, went back to your webchat and it wasnt very helpful,
    Can someone look into this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

Anyone shed any light in this, the eir reps seem to be able to respond to other queries on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

funkyouup wrote: »
    When i click on webtext on your site it asks me to first update my details, when i attempt this and click save/update its says oops an error occured please try later. 
    I talked to your web chat team last week and was advised it was an issuse on eir's side that would be sorted within 24/48 hours.
    Tried it again today and its the same issue, went back to your webchat and it wasnt very helpful,
    Can someone look into this?
    Hi funkyouup,

Sorry to hear this. Can you try using a different web browser and let me know if the problem remains?

-Kevin

Tried different browsers, it just wont let me update my profile details, your web support has me going in circles the last number of days. I cant get anyone on the phone as every time i make my way through the automated messages and get transferred to an agent the line goes dead. Ive called on landlines and mobiles with same result, called 3 different phone numbers with the same result, 1747,01 4307066 and 1890 808585.
    Explained thisa all again to your facebook page and they just said ring again today lol.
    Its actually the worst experience ive had over the years with your network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Tried different browsers, it just wont let me update my profile details, your web support has me going in circles the last number of days. I cant get anyone on the phone as every time i make my way through the automated messages and get transferred to an agent the line goes dead. Ive called on landlines and mobiles with same result, called 3 different phone numbers with the same result, 1747,01 4307066 and 1890 808585.
    Explained thisa all again to your facebook page and they just said ring again today lol.
    Hi funkyouup,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 board_walker

Hi funkyouup,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    I am having similar problems. I can log into My Eir and get to Webtext but when I try to send a message I get the message "An Error occurred". I have reported it several times to 1901, all to no avail. The last time I reported it, the rep told me that it is an issue with the my eir server,that they have no updates and  they don't know when it will be fixed and that it is frustrating for them. Unbelievable stuff from eir!

I gave up on their support quite a while ago, it was a disgrace.

Advertisement