Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know what is on WADA's prohibited list?

Options
  • 24-01-2018 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

If you answered the title question with 'yes', I invite you to pilot two new indirect measures aimed at assessing attitudes towards prohibited performance enhancing substances and complete a quick questionnaire.

The whole process will take around 10-minutes and I am happy to feed back the results. I know you hear that a lot, but if you check my profile, the last time I invited participants on this board I said the same and despite it taking two years to complete and publish the research, I still made it freely available on here.

I don't have permission to post up the links, but please feel free to DM me.

Cheers,

John

Advertisement