Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Clondalkin

Options
  • 24-01-2018 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,
    I am thinking of buying a place in Clondalkin - the village is great and it is near the M50 so handy to get to work.
    I have been looking at houses online in Oakwood, Ashwood, Dunawley, Alpine Heights, Cherrywood and Woodford.
    Would these be good places to move to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭raxy

We moved to St Jobs & like it up this end. Right beside Corcagh park & close enough to the village.
    From driving around it seems to be a nicer area then cherrywood & dunawley.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Sefo wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am thinking of buying a place in Clondalkin - the village is great and it is near the M50 so handy to get to work.
    I have been looking at houses online in Oakwood, Ashwood, Dunawley, Alpine Heights, Cherrywood and Woodford.
    Would these be good places to move to?

All of those would be fine, the closer to the village the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sefo

Thanks for your replies, St Johns would be near the top of my budget but something might come up that needs a little bit of work done.

Advertisement