Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect recommendation Cork

Options
  • 24-01-2018 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for recommendations for an architect in Cork for a job in Rochestown.

I am looking to partially relay out the ground floor of a semi detached house and maybe add an extension.

Please PM any recommendations/experiences.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sunkissed

Hi there, just wondering if you found a good architect. We are looking to add an extension to our house and are just in the first stages of hiring an architect. Who did you go ahead with? Would you recommend them? Thanks so much in advance! Please pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

sunkissed wrote: »
    Hi there, just wondering if you found a good architect. We are looking to add an extension to our house and are just in the first stages of hiring an architect. Who did you go ahead with? Would you recommend them? Thanks so much in advance! Please pm me :)

Where is your site? Cork City or County?

Advertisement