Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for investors to join property business

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I was reading this article today https://lovindublin.com/lifestyle/property/this-grim-studio-apartment-in-town-for-1-300-a-month-has-people-snappin

Where a landlord was asking for 1.300 euros per bed in a small studio in Dublin Parnel.

I thought that at this point it could be a good opportunity for business to buy mobile homes online, dump the houses somewhere in Dublin and start renting each room for 2k a month.

Just looking for investors and someone with a tow truck to move the houses around city.

1 you'd need a serviced site
    2 you'd need planning permission for each mobile
    3 thats still a physical building that would garner a little more than a trailer park
    4 I've already looked into this and determined that there is 100% more legal hurdles than I could think of, building a trailer park in Dublin is going to be hard especially considering what a nearby haulting site does to house prices
    5 within the M50 this would easily cost you a million quid in zoned land alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Researchlab

wow okay so that's me giving up before even looking into it :)

Advertisement