Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted to become a customer - appaling engineer behaviour

Options
  • 24-01-2018 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Gotnotice about technician's visit 9 - 13 to connectmy fibre, no call in advance as promised. 12.30 rang eir and engineer rang 12.50 saying  he was busy and he will be in about 15 minutes. I had appointment and could not wait any longer. Got new date in 6 days with same half a working day window.  Don't see much point taking another half a day off in a week. 
    I am writing here just to give feedback with a hope that eir services might improve . Shoppng again  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

rai555 wrote: »
    Gotnotice about technician's visit 9 - 13 to connectmy fibre, no call in advance as promised. 12.30 rang eir and engineer rang 12.50 saying  he was busy and he will be in about 15 minutes. I had appointment and could not wait any longer. Got new date in 6 days with same half a working day window.  Don't see much point taking another half a day off in a week. 
    I am writing here just to give feedback with a hope that eir services might improve . Shoppng again  
    Hi there rai555

Thank you so much for posting your feedback here. I'm so sorry to hear what happened and will be sure to pass your feedback onto the relevent team now.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Hope it will help eir to improve their service and your next customers will be happy campers.
    Some people don't complain as they don't see any point.

Thank you
    R.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Dzaster99

rai555 wrote: »
    Hope it will help eir to improve their service and your next customers will be happy campers.
    Some people don't complain as they don't see any point.

Thank you
    R.
    same problem with engeeneers here but be glad he rang i got nothing and was told dont do morning appointment only all day

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Went with other provider, all good so far.

Advertisement