Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert french

Options
  • 24-01-2018 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

In terms of the essays what ones would be best to learn off and know vocab for , I know they're very random but some certain essays can cover various themes any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Celtron

Teacher gave us this list to bank on, write a general opinion on the headings so you can manipulate it to fit under each sub heading rather than learning loads of opinions off.
    La Technologie: Internet, social media, phones etc
    Les Problemes Sociaux: unemployment, homelessness, immigration
    La Culture: The Eu, Politics, Current/Recent events, Trump, Nuclear Energy
    L'école: Learning a language, is a degree necessary, college/university, pressure, other ways of learning, pros and cons of current education system

• Registered Users Posts: 43 leimmxvii

https://nouvelleprof.com/?s=vocabulary
    Go down through all of these pages to find vocab you need. I printed off lots of sheets of vocab from this page last year and just kept learning them. This was what I was doing towards the end, I wouldn't advise trying to learn off any essay, some sentences at most

Advertisement