Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down about lack of prospects after social science

• 25-01-2018 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm currently doing my social science degree and have realised what a big mistake I've made. The course content is fine but I find it hard to work on anything I know wont get me employment after university. Before starting I had the plan to finish my degree and do my masters in social work but reading about it recently I know I won't have the money to do this. My lack of prospects is really making me depressed. I don't want to disappoint anyone by dropping out but if I do drop out I'll be in the same place as when I finish my degree in two years time. I feel like I'm wasting time being here but don't want to quit as this was my mistake I don't want to burden anyone else with it. Anyone been in this position before?

Advertisement