Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BrickX-Fest - Tayto Park

Options
  • 25-01-2018 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone heading down to the BrickX Fest this weekend?

Was hoping to get tickets for Saturday but it seems to be sold out. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

The Brick.ie team will have plenty of models on display at the event. Unfortunately both days are now sold out.

Make sure to like the Brick.ie Facebook page to keep up to date with events and news.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 pheobe3838

Tigers behind rollercoasters.......ugh don't support tayto park its so cruel, the noise level in the summer from screaming kids and giant rollercoasters is insane and they have these poor creatures stuck right beside it as entertainment...it makes Dublin zoo look like a paradise (which obviously it is not...woo two bored snow leopards on a postage stamp of grass, bet they wish they were extinct)

Shame on the money grabbing turd of an owner...

"How can I make the most money, I know ill make giant unsafe matchstick rollercoasters and stick exotic animals in a cage behind it......"

Karmas coming for you b"tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

pheobe3838 wrote: »
    Tigers behind rollercoasters.......ugh don't support tayto park its so cruel, the noise level in the summer from screaming kids and giant rollercoasters is insane and they have these poor creatures stuck right beside it as entertainment...it makes Dublin zoo look like a paradise (which obviously it is not...woo two bored snow leopards on a postage stamp of grass, bet they wish they were extinct)

Shame on the money grabbing turd of an owner...

"How can I make the most money, I know ill make giant unsafe matchstick rollercoasters and stick exotic animals in a cage behind it......"

Karmas coming for you b"tch.

Whats that got to do with Lego?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 pheobe3838

Sweet Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

pheobe3838 wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus.

What's he got to do with Lego?
    brick.jpg

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If anyone ends up unable to go, or knows someone in that position, let me know. Really want to bring the kids (and see the Lego Black Sheep model assuming it'll be on display!)

Got sorted on Facebook for the Saturday. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Was it any good? Any pics?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Was it any good? Any pics?

Check the brick.ie Facebook, there should be some there. Or you can register on www.brick.ie and one of the lads usually posts a link to his Flickr account where there will be plenty of pics.

Disappointingly few models on display (though the Brick.ie stand had some excellent ones - loved the Guinness truck!) but it was fun to get to build with an almost limitless supply of bricks. Our eldest really enjoyed himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Simplythetruth

Was impressed by brickie models but not some of their members. One woman in particular was very rude and looked down on the children present.
    Definitely not a good advertisement for Lego or brickie.

Meet some lovely people notably man with Guinness truck and 2 men who had similar trains running. One even tailored to children letting them drive the train and giving away chocolate to all the children.

Put these people out front not the ones who scare children.

My kids loved playing with the piles of bricks and the raffle drum where everyone got a prize was excellent. My 2 got minifigures and haven't stopped playing with them since then.

Does anyone know any lego clubs around Blackrock for children?

Advertisement