Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Fishing Gear today

Options
  • 25-01-2018 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Aldi have some of their fishing gear in again. Mainly clothes.

Can't post a link as I'm only a newbie but it's not hard to find!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Aldi have some of their fishing gear in again. Mainly clothes.

Can't post a link as I'm only a newbie but it's not hard to find!

Now the gear is decent... the clothing seems little expensive... but you get 60 days no question warranty..even if used...so try it and see...

I bought the hot flask with rainbow trout theme...4.99 metal insert...cant beat that...

But again Aldi will have more coming close to the summer...

Hint: i have as well the neoprene fishing gloves... and i love them... Velcro finger tips helps in freezing conditions...specialy when spinnning for big mama pike...

Anyway...stock is almost gone by now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭shortcircuitie

I have the jacket the past couple of years- it's brilliant. Not too long, waterproof, lovely and warm. Loads of pockets too- just a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

i got the bib and brace, for 30 quid. I've a suit already but its always handy to have a spare. It fitted perfect. I got my dad the wading socks for work. He loves them as they go up to his knees. I bought 7 pairs lol..

Are those wading socks left in any stores?? I know its a couple of weeks since they were out

Are those wading socks left in any stores?? I know its a couple of weeks since they were out

Where do you live? What area?
    Hint: know somone in store

• Advertisement

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Where do you live? What area?
    Hint: know somone in store

Im in Cork, so any store in Cork city or surrounds. Also have family in south tipp who could pick them up for me !

Let me check that for you... i will let you know tomorrow in the morning around 10am

Advertisement