Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delay in adding accouts to 365

Options
  • 25-01-2018 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i requested to add 2 accounts to my profile on 15th jan, today 9 days later still no sign of them on my 365 profile.Your branches do not want customers in there, you are directed to a machine or a telephone to sort any issues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 EilisG

It also takes two days to get a reply from the Service Desk when you ask a question..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi EilisG,

Thanks for your post. We're sorry to hear you feel this way and would like to assure you that this is not the case. The way you access some of our services in branch has changed however, please be assured staff members will always be there and are more than happy to help with using these services and are available for customer advice meetings.

When you submit an Ask a Question message you are advised that a reply may take 1-2 business days. I've checked with the team and they are quite up to date with messages and 2 days is the longest it should take.

An add account request generally takes five working days. We'd ask you to check your Inbox on 365 Online to see if there is any update on the request. You can also use the Ask a Question option to check on this.

Thanks
    Tara

Tara I have checked my inbox and there is no update that is why I started this thread....
    THIS IS THE REPLY I GOT FROM YOUR SERVICE DESK :

There is a delay adding these accounts at the moment and we cannot  give you a time frame at the moment when these accounts will be added

What kind of customer service is that, BOI 365 cant commit to adding customer accounts within a reasonable time frame - atrocious customer service!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mittimitti

I added an account before Christmas and its still not done 
    Bank of Ireland are donkeys just look at business on line

Hi mittimitti
    very frustrating dealing with them, rang the helpline this morning before 10 and was promised a call back with an update - still waiting!
    Ridiculous!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mittimitti

yep im in the same boat I find them so difficult 
    I deal with AIB and they are in my opinion a real bank 
    BOI havent a clue and when you say something they ask if you want to make a complaint if you do that noting happens great process

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

EilisG wrote: »
    Tara I have checked my inbox and there is no update that is why I started this thread....
    THIS IS THE REPLY I GOT FROM YOUR SERVICE DESK :

There is a delay adding these accounts at the moment and we cannot  give you a time frame at the moment when these accounts will be added

What kind of customer service is that, BOI 365 cant commit to adding customer accounts within a reasonable time frame - atrocious customer service!

Hi EilisG,

Once the account has been added, it will be visible on your profile and no further update would be sent. Further updates would only be sent if there was a specific reason that the account couldn't be added to your profile. Apologies that they were unable to give you an exact time frame for when this will be added and for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement