Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot Bebob Drone

Options
  • 25-01-2018 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Got a Parrot Bebob drone and I have to say I am very impressed with it, I have used it with the controller and my phone and have had no difficulty with it, its very stable in wind as I tried it out and the return home function is brilliant, I lost complete sight of it a few days ago so I pressed the return home button and a few minutes later it passed high overhead then slowly descended to where it had took off from.

Its a pity it has no front strobe light as it would be easier to spot as the back light is very bright, anyone here have one I would be interested to see what you think of it, also where could I get a lightweight strobe for the front of it.

As a matter of interest I purchased it in Harvey Norman for €500 its on sale in Maplins for €705

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Video I took of the Salmon Weir in Galway with Parrot Drone, the camera is amazing its rock steady even in windy conditions

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22UEmZX8VP8&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Vizzy

"Video not available"

Vizzy wrote: »
    "Video not available"

Working now put in wrong link correct one there now

Nope - still won't open

Vizzy wrote: »
    Nope - still won't open

Sorry not sure what ai done but it's working now let me know what you think

• Advertisement

"Thunderbirds are go "

Nice vid - great clarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Sorry not sure what ai done but it's working now let me know what you think

Any reason you opted for that over the DJI Spark?

theothernt wrote: »
    Any reason you opted for that over the DJI Spark?

Had no choice it was a Christmas present, have to say I'm very impressed with it the camera and the return home is a great asset

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I short little video I made with some footage I captured at Ballybunion a few days ago on the Bebop!

A few quick notes :p

- This is my first drone and I only have it since Christmas
    - This was a pretty quick edit, nothing too fancy!
    - It was quite windy at the beach, this was my last chance to get the drone up as the days previous were really poor weather, also the reason why I didn't fly too high.
    - And yes, those are my family members in the video! We pretty much had that section of the beach to ourselves!

Enjoy!

Advertisement