Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about your Sim Only plan

Options
  • 25-01-2018 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi,

I signed up to your sim only plan today instore and I have a quick query regarding the details on the print out I received.

On the document It states that the contract duration is 18 months but underneath that again it states contract length is 1 month. Can you confirm that the deal I signed up today which is your €25 a month (for the first 6 months) unlimited data, calls and texts deal is actually only a 30 day contract. I don't want there to be any confusion about the contract I have signed up to as I've just come out of a 2 year contract and I do not want to be tied down to another one.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Hi Hendrickp,

Our SIM only contracts would only be 30 days rolling contracts but I'd like to be clearer for you. Would you mind sending me a PM with your number and PIN and I'll double check exactly what you have?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Advertisement