Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Late Late Show 26th Jan 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

In a few years you might need this technique...

dyeing-process-300x300.jpg

I only need to buy green and Orange as the middle is well white by now. I'll look the bizz at Conor's next fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

#FookYouToo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,710 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Pretty girl is Amy, but jaysus a brutal actress!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Skid X wrote: »
    Episode four of Striking Out is on this Sunday

If they are promoting it, should they not have been on three weeks ago?

If they were banned from promoting RTE shows, do you think we could fit all of the LLS & Ray's yoke for the weekend in between Sharon reading the news and Siobhán telling us how windy it's gonna be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Do you need to use the hair shampoo in the beard when having a shower to clean it? Serious question :D

I just let it get a bit of growth for a few days and try to obtain poetic inspiration in the ever changing colours and shades, before taking the blade to it.

Women: stand up and take responsibility for your own adult decisions and stop blaming men on this nonsense!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

sligojoek wrote: »
    OI !!

I've spent twenty years waiting for my beard to go grey so I could look distinguished

Handy money at the grotto in Dec :rolleyes:
    Greybottle wrote: »
    These two are what they caught after the roundup in the RTE canteen this evening. Pic of the aftermath:

The-remnants-of-an-epic-food-fight-between-two-sets-of-prep-football-fans-in-Texas-Twitter.jpg

Was there 70% off today :D:P
    #nutty

Do you need to use the hair shampoo in the beard when having a shower to clean it? Serious question :D

Wow. Never thought of that.

M

Why don't they get rid of Tubs and D'Arcy and bring in women presenters to replace them like they did on the 6 One News?

• Advertisement

Episode four of Striking Out is on this Sunday

If they are promoting it, should they not have been on three weeks ago?

They've probably discovered nobody is watching it. I have to laugh as a lot of the ads on Radio 1 at the moment are giving out to us about the dangers of drink. Tune in to Striking Out and there's an ad for red wine at the start and end of every break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

This is the point where Liam Neeson pops up from behind the sofa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭sudzs

I suspect Amy is not entirely sure who is Margaret Attwood!

M

Admired Jimmy Tarbuck for having some balls in telling it like it is...
    Comedian Jimmy Tarbuck says women attending hen parties are also known for "bad behaviour", and that "it has to be both ways".

When asked what he thought when he read the news reports about the event, he replied: "They should look at maybe ladies' hen parties at airports.

https://news.sky.com/story/presidents-club-critics-should-look-at-hen-parties-says-jimmy-tarbuck-11223149

Amy, wtf are you trying to say?

The PDC are going to drop the walk on girls for the Darts now :(

Nobody wins from this heinous decision.

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    I only need to buy green and Orange as the middle is well white by now. I'll look the bizz at Conor's next fight.

Write a song about it & get invited to it, although don't forget to invite us :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

walshb wrote: »

Trying to sound profound and sincere without alienating anyone or having any sort of strong opinion.

Why don't they get rid of Tubs and D'Arcy and bring in women presenters to replace them like they did on the 6 One News?

Sure Miriam has that yoke in the summer.

I say Claire Byrne'll get it in a few years. Or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭screamer

Because that was tokenism..... And these prime time slots are serious business....so obviously only able to be hosted by men...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

I liked the four guys who rowed the Atlantic. Some feat, and they were not full of themselves

• Advertisement

Handy money at the grotto in Dec :rolleyes:

Was there 70% off today :D:P

Ya. A bowl of soup is down from 1.02 to a euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭Hooked

MDK is 54 this year... looking very well

M

Seriously?

Shame if they do, could they not do a compromise and have some fit lad walking out with a fit lady...no you would have complaints then looking for a 3rd unassigned/undeclared sex walking out with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Might want to think about that again. Given that's RTE we are talking about we'd probably end up with Lottie Ryan and Blathnaid Ni C.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

Another two vacuous z listers being asked to comment on this me too rubbish.. very little substance in what either of them are saying. Ears bleeding listening to them..

That auld lad in the Coke Zero ad is going to be climbing the walls if they ever give him a proper sugared up Coke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Just tuned in, the plight of women, the usual agenda\narrative\propaganda. Think the late late is becoming toxic for my soul. Time to tune out me thinks.

I sit upon the fence in yonder garden fair and keep my opinion to myself so as not to offend those who wonder there...or some such nonsense.

Seriously?

Shame if they do, could they not do a compromise and have some fit lad walking out with a fit lady...no you would have complaints then looking for a 3rd unassigned/undeclared sex walking out with them.

Yeah, apparently

https://joshsdartistry.com/2018/01/26/walk-on-girls-to-be-axed-from-pdc-events/

walk-on-girls1.jpg?w=736
    Walk-on girls are going to be axed from PDC televised events in 2018, it has been confirmed. DartsNews.com revealed earlier this week that walk-on girls were set to be absent from Sky Sports tournaments, although this will now be the case for all major events going forward.

M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Linda Martin on 'The Ray D'Arcy Show' tomorrow night, performing her new single!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :D

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Poyndexter

#MeToo and Trump seem to be Tubridy’s go to questions for all guests now.

I'd love to experience that Lotto winning stress: pump it into me.

Now this **** fills me with dread

M

Anyone giving a child under 12 a smartphone or unrestricted access to the internet should be charged with child abuse the same way someone giving their child a bottle of vodka would be.

First crazy tonal shift of the evening....

UsBus wrote: »
    Another two vacuous z listers being asked to comment on this me too rubbish.. very little substance in what either of them are saying. Ears bleeding listening to them..
    Think it's time to just disconnect from establishment meeja altogether.. the western establishment want to weaken men, and then in turn weaken society. This is why Marxism is being pushed every day.

UsBus wrote: »
    Think it's time to just disconnect from establishment meeja altogether.. the western establishment want to weaken men, and then in turn weaken society. This is why Marxism is being pushed every day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Heard this on liveline today, but sure lets do it again

• Advertisement

Linda Martin on 'The Ray D'Arcy Show' tomorrow night, performing her new single!

It'll probably be the most entertaining part of the show.

Daily Mail..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

This times a million......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Heard this on liveline today, but sure lets do it again

I know dat! I know dat! :D

I suppose for equality, they'll have fella's doing it now :o
    screamer wrote: »
    Because that was tokenism..... And these prime time slots are serious business....so obviously only able to be hosted by men...

Todayfm had women all day presenting on Mna na hEireann day, Newstalk had George Hook start that day,:(

The new women started the next day on Newstalk!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

ovWR_f-maxage-0.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Could have invited the old producer from the sports department to offer some insight here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

My young fella who is 10 wants a phone because his 2 friends have 1, im the worst person in the world now cos i said no, lucky i can live with that

More sex education for kids and more parental responsibility would go a long way.....

That Narnia analogy was peak Tubs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement