Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Transfer to AIB

Options
  • 25-01-2018 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I transferred some money from a BOI Account to an AIB account using the apps today (Thursday) now I’m aware it takes one working day to process (Friday) and would usually be in my account by the following day. Is this still the case given that the following day is a Saturday or will I have to wait until Monday ?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Sorcha7436 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I transferred some money from a BOI Account to an AIB account using the apps today (Thursday) now I’m aware it takes one working day to process (Friday) and would usually be in my account by the following day. Is this still the case given that the following day is a Saturday or will I have to wait until Monday ?

Thank you
    Banks can post credits to shadow on a Saturday but not debits. It all depends on when AIB have set up their last credit posting of the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Sorcha7436 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank you

Hi Sorcha7436,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If the transfer was requested before the 3.30pm cut off time, the funds will be with AIB today but if it was made after this time the transfer will be processed today and could credit over the weekend but this would be dependant on how AIB system operate.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement