Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School problems

Options
  • 25-01-2018 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I've no idea where to put this and thought this forum would be the most suitable. My daughter is in secondary school and we are having a number of problems regarding bullying and isolation. We have been to the school a number of times and had meetings with the principal and recently it has been brought to my attention that reports teachers have made had completely false information in them. I'm not at all happy with it and want to take it further than the school as I feel not only is my child suffering but also others.

I know this may look like a rant but it really is as I say it, I have no idea where to start with taking further action so I'd be very greatful for any advice. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

You can ask the school for a copy of all the reports.
    You could write to the School Board of Management firstly, outlining your concerns.

Advertisement