Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary schools -Maynooth

Options
  • 25-01-2018 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I'm just looking for people's opinions on the educate together and boys primary schools in maynooth. Specifically, class sizes, access to special needs facilities such as sensory rooms, extra curricular activities etc. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

My young lad started in the boys school, haven't had need for any of the facilities you mention yet, but they are building a new school at some point. He seems to be getting on well and enjoys it, there are 3 classes of about 28 boys. I've no issues with the school, teachers are open and friendly, very happy we sent him there.

They had a buddy system and there's a place for boys who've nobody to play with a lunch time, someone will get that boy and bring him in to their game.

From what I hear, they've pretty good access to SNA's. They've definitely a few sports teams, the older boys have won a couple of trophies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

yellow hen wrote: »
    I'm just looking for people's opinions on the educate together and boys primary schools in maynooth. Specifically, class sizes, access to special needs facilities such as sensory rooms, extra curricular activities etc. Thanks

Educate Together has an ASD unit along with sensory rooms etc. Don't know about the other schools.

Advertisement